Rolon Chain Sprocket Kit- KTM DUKE 200 & RC 200 Old model (4H) (from july 2012)
Part No: KIT BSOR 182
* Front Sprocket- 14 Teeth, Rear Sprocket- 42 Teeth, 110 Link Chain, 4 holes outer sprocket.( From july 2012, Old model)
Enhanced Wear Resistance due to point Sealing
Enhanced Wear Resistance
High Fatigue Strength
Rubberized Front Sprocket reduces Noise
Acts as a Damper
ADJUSTMENT & REPLACEMENT
Always replace the chain & sprocket as a kit only.
Chain Slackness to be maintained as per vehicle manufacturer’s manual or follow standard slackness of 25-30mm.
Avoid battery acid contact with the chain
Avoid usage of Wire brushes to clean the chain
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Returns and replacement are accepted only in the case of any damage in transit or wrong product Delivery
* Change of mind after dispatch or after receiving the product will not be considered as valid reason for returning the product
* Any return/replacement request should be made within 7 days including the day of delivery
* For any damaged shipments in transit return /replacement request should be made within 2 days
* All the products needs to be placed in their original packing without any usage of product
* Kindly note that the final price mentioned above will be inclusive of additional shipping for some products so that actual MRP and the listed price might differ , feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the same
We accept returns and replacement ,
we always strive to deliver the best quality and right part to our customers but if you are facing any difficulty we are happy to help you
Steps to follow :
1. Email us at email@example.com with your order id and stating the issue or you can also text us in WhatsApp
2. we will arrange for a return pick up within 24-48 hours
3. We will proceed the refund/replacement on the same day after quality check
We have 7 days returns and exchange policy and in case of damage at arrival dispute to be raised within 2 days of delivery and to be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like headlamps , electrical parts , fibre parts or pre ordered items
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We accept order cancellation only if the order has not been dispatched yet. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.